On 2011-04-17 23:33, André Schnabel wrote:
Hi,

Am 17.04.2011 20:59, schrieb Andras Timar:

I also suggest removing version number from the name of the projects,
because it has several benefits. One of them is preserving
contribution statistics of the project.
That's a good point. Statistics are important. I wonder what others
think.

I wonder why it should be important for the statistics if we have Version numbers in the project or not. If someone is actually doing a translation this is counted - and that is what matters (regardless of the version she contributed to).
By using project names such as "libo-current-ui" and "libo-next-ui" you could achieve this statistics stability, if required. The descriptive name of the project could then communicate that this is 3.3.x vs 3.4.x

--
regards
Dwayne