Hi Christian,
On 20/04/2011 04:20, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
Hi *,

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 2:15 AM, Christian Lohmaier
<lohmaier+ooofut...@googlemail.com>  wrote:

[broken translations that break the build]
So please fix those "Expected Symbol: Close tag for<tagname>" ones as
fast as possible, and have Andras upload them, otherwise chances are
that your language will just be skipped.

For your convenience, I wrote a awk one-liner to turn the error-log
into clickable URLs that will take you to the translation unit in
question:

thanks a lot, it's very kind :) but my issue here is more about my own organization than fixing the errors. I'm translating off line using wordorge of gedit, so I need to get my local files and Pootle files in sync. The process po2sdf -> gsicheck -> correcting po then upload on pootle is quite long and I tend to make it only when I'm over with the most important part of localization. It seems I don't have no more the time to wait for the end of my translation to gischeck the files, so I need to organize myself differently.

But thanks a lot again really, that will help me to correct the files quickly later today.

Kind regards
Sophie