Krishna,

Thanks for your interest. Once you get your account, let me know the details
and I will figure out adding you to pootle server. Meanwhile, you can start
contributing to wiki  by registering,

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Main_Page

Cheers
Arjun
27 ఏప్రిల్ 2011 2:41 సా న, Krishnababu Krothapalli
<krisnab...@gmail.com>ఇలా రాసారు :