Hi,

2011/11/8 Yury Tarasievich <yury.tarasiev...@gmail.com>:
> Would it be possible to maintain a custom comments in PO files of the
> template set? Sort of what translate-toolkit utils add, "# (pofilter)"?

Yes, there were discussions on this mailing list about extracting the
x-comment strings from the source. Currenty we don't have many
x-comments. It is not enough to have the tools that extract them, but
we need to write those comments. It's kind of a chicken and egg
problem, why work on extracting the comments when we have only a few,
and why write comments when nobody sees them. :) If someone sends a
patch for either extraction or for making things clear in the source,
then we can make progress. Let me know, if I should send code
pointers.

Thanks,
Andras