Hi Juan Pablo,

2011.12.07. 22:57 keltezéssel, Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés írta:
> Hi Andras,
>   When I first read your answer, I understood that it was not possible
> to commit the an_ES dictionary to the git dict module, due to the lack
> of an an_ES language pack.  Just thinking about it and rereading your
> message, I understand that it would be possible to commit it, and that
> it would work fine for Windows, as every dictionary is installed, but
> not for Mac or Linux, where it should go with a language pack.  If it is
> like that and is still possible, it would be nice if you could commit it
> into the dictionaries module.  It would be satisfactory for the target
> community, as most non-trained people that would find hard to install an
> extension are using Windows.  Would that be possible? or perhaps I did
> not understand you.

Yes, the real question was, if you wanted Aragonese dictionary to be
included. From the technical point of view it was possible.

So, today I pushed an_ES dictionary to git. It will be installed by
default on Windows, and it will be bundled to Spanish language pack on
Linux and Mac.

Best regards,
Andras