Ah I misclicked and read the same page twice. Have now read *both*, I agree that nqo is the right, more specific ISO code for N'ko

Michael

05/05/2013 13:39, sgrìobh Kevin Scannell:
This probably isn't the right solution.  "man" is a macrolanguage
called "Mandingo" but it doesn't include all of the Manding languages;
in fact it doesn't include Dioula or even the N'ko language (nqo):

http://www.ethnologue.com/language/man

Plus, some of the languages under "man" are written in Latin script.

Why not nqo?

http://www.ethnologue.com/language/nqo

Kevin