Hi :)
Yes, if it's been wrong for 9 years then another 1 month or so is unlikely to
cause major problems.  Fixing in Master sounds like the correction will
automatically start to ripple out to everywhere it needs to be as soon as the
freeze is over and then get translated as people get to it.  So, that all
sounds good
Thanks and regards from
Tom :)