Hello Andras, *,
On Freitag, 28. Juni 2013 12:50 Andras Timar wrote:
> On 2013.06.28. 12:20, Mihovil Stanic wrote:
>> There are a lot of other strings which are very vague and need
>> better description.
>> If someone will act on it, I can report strings I find and
>> suggest better description. But since noone from LO reacted on
>> last 2 reports I'm guessing this isn't interesting.
> Heh, reaction and fix within 24 hours is not that bad, is it? ;-)

it isn't :) Thank you very much :)

> So, please keep your bug reports coming. Can you please file them
> to bugzilla, so they don't get lost? Many thanks in advance.

Would you mind to have a look at http://go.mail-
archive.com/KEr5FunPxGHUIGJv4HGrUy4V1ys= (my mail from yesterday
with the subject "Inconsistent use of Formatting mark names in UI
and Help" from yesterday, please? I am not sure, if it only escaped
your attention ... ;)
TIA
Thomas.

--
FORTRAN, "the infantile disorder", by now nearly 20 years old, is
hopelessly inadequate for whatever computer application you have in