Hi ~:)
Errr, not sure if this is relevant but the Docs Team have talked about getting
rid of all their non-standard 'newly' named styles and get right back down to
just using the defaults.  The 'new' ones have names such as "ooo-heading1" so
you can see why i'm being a bit sarcastic about the word "new"!  However their
team is not large enough to do more than just work through the official user
guides so i don't see anything that radical happening any time soon.
Regards from
Tom :)