2013/7/23 Yury Tarasievich <yury.tarasiev...@gmail.com>

> Better comprehensibility would also be good.
> The "Title->Name of the document" variant might also be considered for (2).

I don´t think so as Christian explained:

"The TITEL one is for the Document Title, The title of a book that
usually only appears once at the beginning/on the cover of the
document, or also used as chapter title."

So if this is document title, it´s not de document name. That might even be
confuse because of I also understand "Name of document" as "Filename".

Regards

--
Sérgio Marques