Hello,

On 16/01/14 21:46, Martin Srebotnjak wrote:
> So I guess these filter strings will be localizable by 4.2.1, as a patch
> to a bug that marks all these strings "unlocalizable"?

Ouch, I did not realize that thing since ages. The WordPerfect filter
for instance is there since 2004/2005 :)

Now in that directory, there are several zillions of files that have the
x-default as xml:lang. The question is whether I simply change each
<prop oor:name="UIName"> to have <value xml:lang="en-US">. If that is
the case, I will file the bug today and provide patch to master and file
it to gerrit for 4.2.1

Please, advise,

F.