+1

Dana 11.2.2014 10:32, Olivier Hallot je napisao:
Thanks for the work on Pootle new release.

I'll appreciate a feature we had long time ago and vanished in the
recent releases: Since I am a pt-BR translator, I will appreciate to be
sent directly to the pt-BR project once I log in. Today I am sent to the
page will all languages and I must scroll down to click in pt-BR link.

I also miss, when inside a project tree, a link to the pt-BR projects
root. If I have a link there I can jump more easily between the UI and
Help projects.

Thank you