Hi.

I have recently joined this mailing list and this awesome community. :)

As i see the list of languages where translation community is present, i found
that following language teams are not available [1].

1. Dogri
2. Kashmiri
3. Konkani
4. Manipuri
5. Sanskrit
6. Santali
7. Sindhi
8. Urdu

I would like to create the teams for these languages and start contributing
towards translations of LIbre Office. Kindly help / Guide me on this topic.

As i have already written in my previous email, i would also like to contribute
to other languages where teams are already present.

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language_Teams

Chandrakant Dhutadmal
Senior Technical Officer,
C-DAC, Pune.