Hi,

I am asking this again, as I do not get an affirmative answer (I
posted a bug in bugzilla a year ago, but no response whatsoever).

Is adding feeds/blogs from l10n projects instead of TDF/LO-English
ones supported? I do not want to have a fully localized website with
English tweets and blog excerpts, if I have Slovenian ones published
on our twitter/blog accountss ...

Another thing - the font used for titles on the new site is not fully
UTF-8 compliant, as can be seen in the display of letter "č" (used in
latin Slavic languages). Please change the font (or fix it).

Then we can talk business :)

Thanks, m.