Hi Martin,

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 10:13 AM, Martin Srebotnjak <mi...@filmsi.net> wrote:

> I am asking this again, as I do not get an affirmative answer (I
> posted a bug in bugzilla a year ago, but no response whatsoever).
>
> Is adding feeds/blogs from l10n projects instead of TDF/LO-English
> ones supported?

What about if you just had a look instead of asking?

Yes, you can add your own rss feeds. There's a rss-feed-list control
where you can add registered feeds, and other controls where you pick
one of those feeds to be displayed on the homepage.

> Another thing - the font used for titles on the new site is not fully
> UTF-8 compliant, as can be seen in the display of letter "č" (used in
> latin Slavic languages). Please change the font (or fix it).

This is design topic, but well.
Need to look wether the font is available with extended coverage.

ciao
Christian