Hi Michael, *,

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 10:29 PM, Michael Bauer <f...@akerbeltz.org> wrote:
> [...]
> Elanjelian, the workaround we're currently using is not to use the default
> download page but a customised page
> (http://gd.libreoffice.org/faigh-greim-air/) where we tell users BEFORE they
> reach the download button that they have to follow this unintuitive path
> through Custom Installation. It would probably work for your language too.

No need to create a separate page for that - you can add your notes at
the top of the actual download page as well, just like for the
old-style one that you use.

If you have practical ideas on how to improve this, without having to
provide 100 different installers, then please shoot...

ciao
Christian