Yes, this is quite handy, we have that activated over on the Mozilla pootle.

Sometimes the suggestions *are* useless as you said (we had to ask the people who did the TM to block anything from Ubuntu until we had completed the re-translation there, it was THAT bad) but on the whole, it saves quite a lot of time on repetitive stuff.

Michael

03/11/2014 07:26, sgrìobh Rimas Kudelis:
Aperture (which, if I remember correctly, holds a collection of translated
strings from a large amount of open source software, and can suggest these
translations to you). In addition to this, there's apparently a lookup feature
as well, with an example config for Wikipedia. I'm not sure why we aren't using
any of these at the moment, but I guess we could turn them on, if needed.

--
*Akerbeltz <http://www.faclair.com/>*
Goireasan Gàidhlig air an lìon

*Tha Gàidhlig aig a' choimpiutair agad, siuthad, feuch e!*
Iomadh rud eadar prògraman oifis, brabhsairean, predictive texting,
geamannan is mòran a bharrachd. Tadhail oirnn aig www.iGàidhlig.net <http://www.iGaidhlig.net/>