Hi *,

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 4:03 AM, Baurzhan Muftakhidinov
<baurthefi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 6:32 PM, Christian Lohmaier
> <lohma...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> I see that LibreOffice 4.4 – UI project added 8333 messages.
> Does it mean that we can start our work on 4.4 l10n?

help has been updated against latest templates, UI still is in
progress (at or language currently)

> E.g. update
> finished, everything is ok?

No, not finished. Feel free to work on help, and on UI in case you're
language code comes before "or" in the alphabet. But be aware that:

* Since the update is still running, pootle might be slow
* Since it is only an update against templates, but no automatic
translation-run yet, all strings that only have changes in
not-to-be-translated parts of the strings are flagged as new as well.

Feel free to translate those, but don't complain "there are so many
useless string changes" yet :-)

I'm working on automated migration of those strings like the last time.

That won't cover the shortcut changes though, that I think is too
"risky"/to hard to map properly. But Sophie already took care of
having LO's translation read into the translation memory, so that
should hopefully help there :-) (not sure whether that is completed
already)

So again:
* help is done, but with no automated translation, so you might get
strings where only tags did change
* ui still is processing, only languages with language-code that come
before "or" are done updating against the templates
* if you trigger the update_against_templates from web-UI, don't
complain afterwards that you have translations from other languages
mixed in (in other words: just wait please)
* automated translation will be done after the current update is fully
completed.

ciao
Christian