Hi all,

I have started my work with documentation. I am trying to select
information about Calc functions. And I think that writing a script is good
idea for it. And I have started it. But I have noticed that names and
descriptions of functions do not have a common part in macros name. For
example:
the function RAND.
for its name: SC_OPCODE_RANDOM
for its description: SC_HID_FUNC_ZUFALLSZAHL

It would be convenient to substitute the German name SC_HID_FUNC_ZUFALLSZAHL
with English SC_HID_FUNC_RANDOM. But I see that SC_HID_FUNC_ZUFALLSZAHL is
used in HELP ( helpcontent2/helpers/help_hid.lst and
helpcontent2/source/text/scalc/01/04060106.xhp).
Should I substitute ZUFALLSZAHL to RANDOM in files of Help too?
What should I do with files of l10n? Will they be assembled automatically
or I should change names there as well?

Best regards,
Lera