В письме от 10 сентября 2015 16:31:22 пользователь Sophie написал:
> Le 10/09/2015 14:25, Lera a écrit :
> > information about Calc functions. And I think that writing a script is
> > good
> > idea for it. And I have started it. But I have noticed that names and
> > descriptions of functions do not have a common part in macros name. For
> > example:
> > the function RAND.
> > for its name: SC_OPCODE_RANDOM
> > for its description: SC_HID_FUNC_ZUFALLSZAHL
>
> You're working on the help files, right?
Yes, and on them too.
I want to make a table with all functions, their descriptions and IDKeys. Here
is an example [1]. I have started to make the script for it. [2] It will help
us to see mistakes and inefficiencies and it will be easier to analyse what is
happening with functions of Calc.

> > It would be convenient to substitute the German name
> > SC_HID_FUNC_ZUFALLSZAHL with English SC_HID_FUNC_RANDOM. But I see that
> > SC_HID_FUNC_ZUFALLSZAHL is used in HELP (
> > helpcontent2/helpers/help_hid.lst and
> > helpcontent2/source/text/scalc/01/04060106.xhp).
> > Should I substitute ZUFALLSZAHL to RANDOM in files of Help too?
> > What should I do with files of l10n? Will they be assembled automatically
> > or I should change names there as well?
I mean, should I make changes in files of l10n or they will be made their
selves automatically without me (maybe some script does it)?

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Tagezi/CalcFunction
[2] https://github.com/tagezi/loconfuscripts

Best regards,
Lera