Hi,

I found some strange stuff in files for translation. You can see them full list
here http://paste.ubuntu.com/13076955/ .
I have talked to Olivier Hallot about, and he considers that it is not
necessary to translate.

quote from the chat:
[01:06:36] <tagezi> ohallot: what to do with it?
http://paste.ubuntu.com/13076955/  These lexemes does not need translation but
do not have the attribute locale="false"
[01:07:23] <tagezi> I can prepare a patch
[01:19:37] <ohallot> checked, it looks that it is not necessary to translate,
but I would like a second opinion.

Can I submit patch that these lexemes was excluded from file of  translation?

Best regards,
Lera