I see my question should have been clearer - so: is the string
incorrect because there is no "apply" to be hit (and the string should
be modified), or am I missing anything?

Sorry for bothering the list with such a marginal string (which is
maybe even not shown in UI), but I don't like any blind translation.

Stanislav