Tom,

Interesting reaction but I am afraid we are bothing peope doing real work here.
Anne-ology, you and I are the ONLY three people top posting in this thread. The
others seem to follow the netiquette. Are they out-dated? Are the majority of
posters posting correctly on the LibreOffice mailing lists outdated and
irrelevant? I do not think so. On top of that, Anne-ology's replies are always
visually odd with random line breaks and indents that are simply bothersome and
hickack entire threads. She is the only person who does that to my knowledge.

Last but not least this list is not the users list Tom. Please don't tell me
about ne users . This mailing list is not a place for new users, it is the l10n
list.

As for my post being off topic: of course it was, since Anne-ology post was
clearly off topic itself and that was my first comment on it.

Charles.