Hello @ll,
while trying to translate
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/de/libo_ui/translate/svx/uiconfig/ui.po#unit=117633650

and
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/de/libo_ui/translate/svx/uiconfig/ui.po#unit=117633651,

I was not able to find out, where these entries should be ... :(
Neither the UI nor "/path/to/instdir/soffice --help" show any
indication where these strings should be located ... :( Would
someone be so kind to give me some information about these strings,
please?
Tested with
OS: Debian Testing AMD64
LO: Version: 5.3.0.0.alpha1+
Build-ID: c03c77ef4f46b81cd000ea26c4ef154044322535
CPU-Threads: 4; BS-Version: Linux 4.5; UI-Render: Standard; VCL:
gtk2; Layout Engine: new;
TinderBox: Linux-rpm_deb-x86_64@70-TDF, Branch:master, Time:
2016-11-17_00:47:54
Gebietsschema: de-DE (de_DE.UTF-8); Calc: group
(parallel installed, following the instructions from
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_in_parallel/Linux)
TIA
Thomas.

--
Never underestimate the power of somebody with source code, a text
editor, and the willingness to totally hose their system.