https://translations.documentfoundation.org/de/libo_ui/translate/svx/uiconfig/ui.po#unit=117633650

https://translations.documentfoundation.org/de/libo_ui/translate/svx/uiconfig/ui.po#unit=117633651,
>> I was not able to find out, where these entries should be ... :(
>
> You need to use a daily master build for that - that was not part
> of the alpha1 yet.

O.K.

>> Neither the UI nor "/path/to/instdir/soffice --help" show any
>> indication where these strings should be located ... :(
>
> In general: see the context information:
> Kontext:
> profileexporteddialog.ui
>
> → it is in a glade dialog, so it is graphical UI element.

O.K.

> ProfileExportedDialog title string.text
>
> → it is the window title of the dialog.

O.K.

> If you have a dev build or the sources, you can open  the
> profileexporteddialog.ui in glade editor to see it. It is a very
> simple dialog just telling "user profile has been exported to
> somefilename.zip"

O.K.

>> Would
>> someone be so kind to give me some information about these
>> strings, please?
>>
>> LO: Version: 5.3.0.0.alpha1+
>> Build-ID: c03c77ef4f46b81cd000ea26c4ef154044322535
>
> That build should have it.
> Ideally you should not see the dialog though, as it is part of the
> "safe mode" fallback.

I have found it later, after sending my mail by trial & error ... ;)

> So force it with --safe-mode switch and IIRC some of the options
> will offer to create backup/zip of the profile dir.

Yes, thanks for your answer :) Are there any plans to let the user
choose a different path / file name for the exported profile? Maybe
a feature request?
Have a nice day
Thomas.

--
Silence is the only virtue you have left.