https://translations.documentfoundation.org/de/libo_help/translate/swriter/guide.po#unit=117795332
>> into German, I seem to have found a misleading description ... :(
>>
>> The above mentioned segment reads
>> <quote>
>> For whole table, right-click on the table in the Navigator, and
>> choose <emph>Table - Unprotect</emph> in the context
>> menu.<br/>␠␠␠␠␠␠␠␠␠␠␠␠␠␠␠␠Or select the whole table
and
>> choose <emph>Tools - Unprotect Cells</emph> in menu bar.
>> </quote>
>>
>> But also switching LO's UI language to English does not show this
>> menu entry ... :(
>
> You fail to write wich of the two ways you tried.

you are right. I meant the part with Navigator's context menu, sorry
... :(

<snip>
>> I hope, someone can give some insight to my question ... ;)
>
> For the menu entry to appear in navigator's context-menu, you have
> to first protect cells.

Ah, yes. now I have found it ... :) I was expecting an inactive
entry there.

> In Menu, it should appear anyway (but in deactivated mode when
> there are no protected cells in the selection)

O.K.
Thanks for your answer
Thomas.

--
* james would be more impressed if netgod's magic powers could stop
the