As for translators, I think the community should differentiate a type of
l10n contributor. So it must be only two types, as mentioned:
1. "the community";
2. "ecosystem companies".
Scoring these parameters, it might be a little statistics :)
Obviously, the work implies some site correction.

ср, 30 вер. 2020 о 01:45 Martin Srebotnjak <mi...@filmsi.net> пише:

> Hello, l10n community,
>
> does someone have a clue how all the l10n efforts of LO could be
> numerically measured/represented?
>
> Like what amount of the l10n effort of LO project is contributed by "the
> community" and how much by the "ecosystem companies".
>
> Since at the time being only new/changed lines of code get measured and
> used in all the press releases - we might not have a proper view of the
> project and the role of the community and its volunteers - nor can the l10n
> effort be properly communicated in the press releases.
>
> Lp, m.
>
> --

---
З повагою,