On 16.6.2021 0.41, Martin Srebotnjak wrote:
V V tor., 15. jun. 2021 ob 19:49 je oseba Olivier Hallot <
olivier.hal...@libreoffice.org> napisala:

Hi all.

Localization teams may want to follow the example below and update +
localize their TSCP configuration file:

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/117267

The strings of this file are not brought to weblate.

Kind regards
--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator

V V tor., 15. jun. 2021 ob 23:38 je oseba Martin Srebotnjak <