28.9.2022 14:38 hodź. Németh László napisa:

Hi László,

thank your for your quick reply.

Michael Wolf <mil...@sorbzilla.de> ezt írta (időpont: 2022. szept. 27., K,
22:13):

Hi,

I currently translate LibreOffice master Help for LibreLogo.

I'm very glad of it! Many thanks for that!

My pleasure! Thank you.

A question: Where are the commands of LibreLogo translated, in
LibreOffice or externally? I'm afraid that LibreLogo is not in Upper
Sorbian and Lower Sorbian. But, in the LibreLogo help I have to use the
LibreLOgo commands in a language that works.

https://translations.documentfoundation.org/projects/libo_ui-master/librelogosourcepythonpath/dsb/
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/projects/libo_ui-master/librelogosourcepythonpath/hsb/

It seems, they are translated completely, thanks for the work of the
Sorbian translators!

Great, I'll thank myself. :-D

But with the recent master, only the Upper Sorbian works, as intended:

$ grep -o "hsb': '\w*'" instdir/share/Scripts/python/LibreLogo/LibreLogo.py
| head
hsb': 'oranžowy'
hsb': 'dypk'
hsb': 'absolutny'
hsb': 'naruna'
hsb': 'nakósny'
hsb': 'wudaće'
hsb': 'tupl'
hsb': 'někajki'
hsb': 'złoty'
hsb': 'nic'

$ grep -o "dsb': '\w*'" instdir/share/Scripts/python/LibreLogo/LibreLogo.py

I think the next update of the code will add the Lower Sorbian translations.

Ah, wonderful. I translated some commands in thought :-) and entered them in the LibreLogo window but I got the error message that the command is unknown although I set Upper Sorbian in Tools -> Options -> Languages -> Western.

Kind regards,

Michael