Hi Michael,

Michael Wolf <mil...@sorbzilla.de> ezt írta (időpont: 2022. szept. 28.,
Sze, 15:26):

> 28.9.2022 14:38 hodź. Németh László napisa:
>
> Hi László,
>
> thank your for your quick reply.
>
> > Michael Wolf <mil...@sorbzilla.de> ezt írta (időpont: 2022. szept. 27.,
> K,
> > 22:13):
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I currently translate LibreOffice master Help for LibreLogo.
> >>

> > I'm very glad of it! Many thanks for that!
>
> My pleasure! Thank you.
>

> >> A question: Where are the commands of LibreLogo translated, in
> >> LibreOffice or externally? I'm afraid that LibreLogo is not in Upper
> >> Sorbian and Lower Sorbian. But, in the LibreLogo help I have to use the
> >> LibreLOgo commands in a language that works.
> >>

> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/projects/libo_ui-master/librelogosourcepythonpath/dsb/
> >
> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/projects/libo_ui-master/librelogosourcepythonpath/hsb/
> >
> > It seems, they are translated completely, thanks for the work of the
> > Sorbian translators!
>
> Great, I'll thank myself. :-D
> >
> > But with the recent master, only the Upper Sorbian works, as intended:
> >
> > $ grep -o "hsb': '\w*'"
> instdir/share/Scripts/python/LibreLogo/LibreLogo.py
> > | head
> > hsb': 'oranžowy'
> > hsb': 'dypk'
> > hsb': 'absolutny'
> > hsb': 'naruna'
> > hsb': 'nakósny'
> > hsb': 'wudaće'
> > hsb': 'tupl'
> > hsb': 'někajki'
> > hsb': 'złoty'
> > hsb': 'nic'
> >
> > $ grep -o "dsb': '\w*'"
> instdir/share/Scripts/python/LibreLogo/LibreLogo.py
> >
> > I think the next update of the code will add the Lower Sorbian
> translations.
>

> Ah, wonderful. I translated some commands in thought :-) and entered
> them in the LibreLogo window but I got the error message that the
> command is unknown although I set Upper Sorbian in Tools -> Options ->
> Languages -> Western.

Indeed, it didn't work! Thanks for your bug report, I was able to fix the
problem:

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/140796

"LibreLogo: fix ast, gug, hsb and sid language support

Asturian (ast), Paraguayan Guaraní (gug), Sidamo (sid) and Upper-Sorbian
(hsb) localizations did't work despite their existing localization stored
in the language fallback dictionary of LibreLogo.py, because their 3-letter
language identifiers with their country codes trimmed to 2-letter, for
example: "hsb-DE" -> "hs" instead of the correct "hsb".

Missing Upper-Sorbian support was reported by Michael Wolf."

I'll back-port the fix into LibreOffice 7.4 and before. Also I'll add
Lower-Sorbian and other translations to the "language fallback" dictionary
of LibreLogo.py soon.

Many thanks again, also for your translation!

Best regards,
László