janI wrote:
On 21 August 2013 19:52, Mr. Phan Anh wrote:
Locations:TableWizard.xcu#..TableWizard.TableWizard.business.Tables.contacts.Fields.postalcode.Name.value.text
Content of Entry: PostalCode
2.File:officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office.po
Locations:TableWizard.xcu#..TableWizard.TableWizard.business.Tables.contacts.Fields.stateorprovince.ShortName.value.text
Content Entry: StateProvi ...
1. "XY" = "ZT" (without space between Z and T)
2. "XY" = "Z T" (with space between Z and T)
When I look at the examples you provide XY, I would go for 2), but let me
give you another example just to be sure:
            "PostalCode" would translate to "post nummer" in danish if used
in a sentence, but if used as a indicated name it would be "postnummer".

Yes, in these two cases they are "machine names" that are supposed to be without spaces since they seem to be field names (but I didn't look deep init) and in those it's better, for compatibility, to avoid spaces. Anyway, this is a particular case.

Commenting on the other remarks about Vietnamese: if you manage to get a 4.0.1 out with the same quality as what already exists, it is very likely that you can use it to gather some more people to review the translation. So I would recommend to target 4.0.1 too for the initial translation and focus on the review for 4.1.

Regards,
  Andrea.