1. Thank Jan for explaining to me about the CMS, and Alexandro for
your understanding.

2. @Jan: You have mentioned about the CMS and svn and template.
Following my understanding, the localization for website will use CMS
to edit the content of webpage. And that localization will be
organized by svn. The template will autiomatically be implemented.
Am I corrected?

3. Following the previous, CMS is quite a new "term" with me.
So:
a. How can use that CMS? What are the conditions to use that CMS feature?
b. It works like Pootle? or It works as a different one?
c. Please provide me more information about the CMS.