Dňa Mon, 09 Sep 2013 18:59:25 +0200 Mr. Phan Anh <ppa...@gmail.com> napísal:

Wrong user name and password.
Could you please set up an account for me now?
Please.

For me anonymous username, password leave blank works. Go to cms.apache.org
If it isnt't work, try to clean browser cache.

I'm not able to create you an account, you have to show that you are doing
good job and then you will be invited to be a committer.

-MH