On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 10:30 AM, Alexandro Colorado <j...@oooes.org> wrote:

> Answers in line:
>

> On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 12:34 AM, Mr. Phan Anh <ppa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> 1. Thank Jan for explaining to me about the CMS, and Alexandro for
>> your understanding.
>>
>> 2. @Jan: You have mentioned about the CMS and svn and template.
>> Following my understanding, the localization for website will use CMS
>> to edit the content of webpage. And that localization will be
>> organized by svn. The template will autiomatically be implemented.
>> Am I corrected?
>>
>> 3. Following the previous, CMS is quite a new "term" with me.
>> So:
>> a. How can use that CMS? What are the conditions to use that CMS feature?
>>
> ​CMS = Content management system, aka like a wordpress or drupal site that
> has an editor to edit the site.
>

>> b. It works like Pootle? or It works as a different one?
>>
> ​Is a big textfield. with some javascript.

​here is a screenshot of it http://imagebin.org/270369​

​This would be the link for the Servian Page:
https://cms.apache.org/ooo-site/wc/edit/jza-U9CsOx/trunk/content/sr/index.html

Unfortunately I think they need to be a committer in order to have access
to the system, AFAIK. That said, if you have any changes you are proposing
I put this on pastebin, and would be happy to update the page if I have a
new custom text to it:
​http://pastebin.mozilla.org/3008993

Just edit under it, submit and I will do the commit to the SVN.