CC to L10N, on all sites change (orignally sent to DEV):

Following my suggestion, I've changed the brand.html template to show a
lanaugage selection dropdown on all sites (currently available on staging
sites only - http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/).

NOTICE: Localized sites has 2 new vars in brand.mdtext:
selectedlang: change to your language, which will be selected by default
(e.g. ru)
language: translation of the word "Language"
Changes synched into content/xx/brand.mdtext, as an example.

Can anyone help in moving the inline CSS style from brand.html into
ooo.css, or other css file? (<div id="languagesdiv" style="float: right;
padding: 1em; font-size: 0.9em;color:gray;">) I can't do it since I didn't
want to checkout the whole ooo-site.

Next, we need to remove the "Native Language" link from the menu.
Tal