And my next problem...I created an affix file for my wordlist and tested single
words with the command "hunspell -d mylanguage". Now I have to connect my rules
with the words, but the everywhere written command "munch" isn't working. I
alsways get the error "Can't open munch" or that the command is written wrong.
What's wrong? I am working on windows and have the hunspell version 1.2.8. Is
there another way to connect written rules with the words in my dic?Regards,
Maria