On 11/08/2014 Maria Hartmann wrote:
And my next problem...I created an affix file for my wordlist and
tested single words with the command "hunspell -d mylanguage". Now I
have to connect my rules with the words, but the everywhere written
command "munch" isn't working. I alsways get the error "Can't open
munch" or that the command is written wrong. What's wrong? I am
working on windows and have the hunspell version 1.2.8. Is there
another way to connect written rules with the words in my
dic?Regards, Maria

Yes, use Marco's Proofing Tool GUI listed at
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Dictionaries

It will allow you to open the .dic and .aff files and see derived words without the need for unmunch.

Regards,
  Andrea.