Okay. I am using windows 7 and OpenOffice 4. I think, the following link will
work:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6chp8mwr4451j4q/roh_SUR.oxt

The readme isnt completed yet, but everything else should be okay actually...
The rules F, D, K are not used and I tried to use X, Y but it wasnt working, so
they also arent used in this version.
Sorry for the german comments. ;)

Thanks you,
Maria