Oh no, I suspected something like that...
Sursilvan has no ISO Code, the only code I came across was in the Registry Of
Dialects (ROD) Code:16069.
But I dont know how official that is. Anybody here who knows somethings about
this registry?
http://globalrecordings.net/research/dialect/16069

Sorry, I dont really understand, how I can get the unoffical code for the
rheate-romanian dialect. Is there a system to create a code? Or is it given by
microsoft and has to be written in this list?
http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/xref/aoo-trunk/main/i18npool/inc/i18npool/lang.h

I could apply it to rm_CH but how would I treat the four other dialects of this
language? Is it possible to apply more than one dialect to one language code?
The problem is, that the dialects are spoken in the same country. Its another
situation as for other languages, which are spoken in different countries. "the
language" rhaete-romanic is acutally no language because it consists of five
dialects and one standardised writing language. But my spell checker should be
for one dialect and its own writing system.

Best regards,
maria