We may imagine different pages for contributors, so I sketch my one.

-Language 1
--Area 1: /website translating, website developing, write developer, base developer, marketing, anything else./
---Contributor 1 /name/
----contribution 1
----contribution 2
----contribution 3
----contribution 4
----------------------
----Can be contacted on the following platforms /skype, mail, msn, webpage, etc./
----platform 1
----platform 2
---------------------
Last active:
Date
"Usually I answer within .............., please be patient!" /1 hour, 1 week, 1 month, on Sundays, anything/

---Contributor 2
----contribution 1
----contribution 2
----contribution 3
----contribution 4
No contact information, just proud to be here, on the list

And so on...

Area 2, Contributors, Area 3, Contributors, Language 2 ...................

A mail server could drop a checking mail with 'Are you alive? Are you still interested in aoo?' message to every listed person in every month. If 'answer' mail was sent back to server, 'last active' date will be updated. If no answer, contributor will be moved to inactive listings / archives.

And there could be three lists. Native subsite should show up only it's own native contributors as Aivaras planned - if I understood it well. And there could be a link on this page with 'Show me all active contributors for every language'. And a link for 'Show me all contributors'.

Probably not possible, but php and sql could do a great job for here.