2015.01.24 11:39, Andrea Pescetti rašė:
I'm trying to get to the "What problem does this solve?" angle. If this is a page meant to be useful for the general international public

Here are a couple of real life illustrations of the situations it may address/solve.

1) Just recently I wandered off to a local forum discussing the Lithuanian version of AOO wherein a person was complaining about not being able to contact the localizer (in that case, it would've been me). Three thing should be heeded: (a) he wasn't interested in "who's done it" (history) but in "who's doing it" (present), (b) he wasn't interested in gathering information about me but in contacting me (presumably there was a specific message to be relaid to me because "I'm doing it" and "could do something about it"); (c) he failed to contact me. (My immediate response was "what a bummer.")

2) A few weeks ago I wrote an in-depth promotional e-mail to (pretty much) all Lithuanian schools and some major government and municipal institutions presenting arguments for AOO (i.e., why it is the way for the public sector in Lithuania) and encouraging to try it out. I had the idea for some time but kept postponing it till I felt the Lithuanian localization had assumed a professional look. I don't know what the reactions will be or if there will be any to begin with, but at least I want to be visible and accessible. Accessible, that is, via AOO website as a hub for everything AOO-esque. I don't want to take it anywhere else because that would lead to fragmentation of our energies and we should be looking for ways to consolidate them.