Now every link works fine, I can see your list from every link.
Simple, already working and no need to maintain. :)

Please edit the double 'and' at 'the individuals and and the companies'.

I also plan to visit local schools and the mayor of the city to start AOO's way here, then spread it to the region and so on. Probably - later - a 'references' link can be listed here too or on a separate page to show up our achievements and to make it easier for example to contact a school which intends to use AOO with a school which has already implemented AOO into its everyday life.

Regards,
csaba