On 02/12/2018 Mechtilde wrote:
the upload of the following languages are finished in Pootle:
de, pl, pt, it, ar, kab, he, pl, ro, uk, lt

Thanks for the good news! It is very nice to see Pootle refreshed again.

So let's try to understand things properly:

1. Situations like the one for LT, where Pootle had a lot of work that had never been exported, will still work normally, meaning that the work is not lost?

2. Are we in a situation where the languages in Pootle reflect different situations? If yes (I mean, if only the languages above are aligned) then it is best to rectify this as soon as the testing phase is over.

3. Have you imported only aoo40 or aoo400help too?

Note that, if you wish to test with more freedom, we have a version available for it, the "genlang" version. It is unused. You can freely overwrite it if you want to (temporarily) keep the old versions around in some cases.

Regards,
  Andrea.