Dear Mechtilde,

Thank you very much for your hard work!

I'm the localizer for the LT version of AOO. I've added substantial changes to the LT translation in Pootle since the last inclusion of the language updates in AOO. I don't have anything to contribute to the translation at the moment. Should I do something for the present state of the translation in Pootle to make it to AOO 4.2? Or should I just wait?

Regards,

Aivaras