Many thanks, Matthias! Looking forward to it.

Regards,

Aivaras

2018-12-03 23:25, Matthias Seidel rašė:
Hi Aivaras,

Am 03.12.18 um 20:30 schrieb Aivaras Stepukonis:
I'd be very curious to look into it but unfortunately I don't have a
linux machine. Would it be too much to ask for a windows test build?
I can provide you with a Windows build. You will find it here:

https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-420-Test/

But give me time until Wednesday...

Regards,

    Matthias