On 07/12/2018 Mechtilde wrote:
now a big step is done.
- we have a current status for the UI translation in pootle.
- we will get it for Help translation as soon as possible.

Thanks for the update! It it correct to interpret the above as follows?

- All Pootle languages have now been updated from code for the UI (aoo40) Pootle project, so they are now all aligned again.

- aoo40help is not aligned yet (for all languages or just for some?) but it is in the plans to update it.

It is particularly important to know if all languages are aligned since this helps a lot in coordination, otherwise some teams are working on one version and some on another one. And as we have reused the old projects there is no way to tell this besides your report.

Regards,
  Andrea.