How eager are you, personally, to kill civilians, whether in the USA, or
to target them for death in other nations?

I may be wrong about the percentage of crazies I live next to, it appears
it is many many times greater then I thought. It's now understandable to
me why we can murder people through out the world, and so few in our so
called Christian Nation, care, as after all, assassinating defenseless
people is part of our heritage, it's in our TV, our schooling, and our
Entertainment. We are the best educated murders in millenniums.
- Scott

Killing Civilians Is a More Popular Than You'd Think

By Jim Naureckas
Fifty-eight percent of both Protestants and Catholics say it's "sometimes
justified" for the military to "target and kill civilians." And 64 percent
of Mormons! Only Muslims and nonbelievers more often than not say it's
never OK.