'It is a sobering thought that better evidence is required to prosecute a
shoplifter than is needed to commence a world war.':Anthony Scrivener QC:
(Times, 5 October 2001, p. 7)

"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction
between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."- Voltaire -
[François Marie Arouet] (1694-1778)