>Toni, If you are so dissatisified with the United States, have you ever
considered emigrating to another country?  I'm sure your talents could =
be
better served elsewhere...
Betty Ann in Roanoke, Virginia USA
American by Birth and Southern by the Grace of God and Proud of Both.

It's not the *States* (America) I'm 'dissatisfied'
with, There has never been a country to match
America before - it's the type of politicians - seems
like each one is *worse* than the one before in
some way - and the current it is killing some of us
physically as well as financially to benefit other
countries instead of *us*.

Toni in Seattle

unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED]