Hi All,  I got my copy of Harry Potter this morning at my local book- store
(they're very good to me there <G>).  I walk everywhere but did wait until I
got to the less busy side street to start reading.  I kept reading when I
got home and then the phone rang.  What torture!  The DH showed up shortly
after I got off the phone.  A week or so ago he said he'd read it when he
has days off in two weeks.  However, I said
I had things to do so (since I had already been interrupted) and would read
more later.  He said "well I may as well start reading it, can I have a
different colored bookmark?".  <VBG>  So I can play on the Internet all
afternoon if I want, he's ensconced in his chair and I doubt if I'll hear
much from him for a few days!  I am hoping his eyes get tired so I can have
another turn this evening <G>.

I don't know if they are doing UK and US versions but there is mention of
Harry's "trainers" and that would be sneakers (I would think) if they're
doing two versions.  I only read about 10 pages so I can't tell you any more
than that.

Thanks Candida for a report from the "front".  It sounds like it was lots of
fun to be there <G>.  I did get some free stickers at my store but no
glasses, I'd like a pair too!

Jane in Brattleboro, Vermont, USA where it's a bit sunny and I've just tried
Round-Up on some sprigs of poison ivy in the yard.  Usually I point it out
(I whine more when I get it) and DH v-e-r-y carefully pulls it out but there
is some on a 3/8" (1cm) stem coming through the fence!

unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED]